ESCAPE ROOM 101 Covid 19 Precautions
Please know that thorough sanitizing has always been a part of our every day business. Whether we are in the middle of flu season, experiencing a pandemic or just a regular weekend, we know that germs are everywhere, and we work our hardest to make sure that our customers do not share them with each other. Disinfecting of our rooms, bathrooms and common areas is something that has always been done several times a day, depending on the amount of games scheduled.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
1. All of our games are private games at no additional cost to our customers.
2. Only one “game group” will be allowed in any of our lobbies at one time. Any other “game groups” will be asked to wait in an outside open area until the lobby is available.
3. We are completely disinfecting our escape rooms in between each experience. Commercial grade disinfectants are being used on all hard and soft surfaces and is being allowed to sit for the appropriate amount of time to disinfect properly. In addition, all locks, props, laminates, etc. are being wiped and cleaned individually.
4. All customers will be REQUIRED to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every game.
5. Disposable gloves are available for customers who prefer to use gloves during their game.
6. Bathrooms and public areas are being sanitized regularly throughout the day.
7. All customer “waiting” games have been removed from our lobby.
8. In an effort to keep our crowds to a minimum, we have started briefing customers in their games and not in our lobby.
9. We have temporarily suspended taking our “after game” group photos in our lobby area.
WHAT CAN OUR CUSTOMERS DO TO HELP?
1. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your experience, BUT NO SOONER. We want your group to have ample time to wash your hands prior to your experience. However, arriving too early will only leave you sitting in the lobby waiting for your game. Keeping our lobby crowds to a minimum is extremely important right now.
2. Use the restroom before you arrive to our facility. We want to get your group going ASAP to keep our lobby crowds to a minimum.
3. If anyone in your group is not feeling well, PLEASE have them stay home or re-schedule your experience.
4. Bring your patience. Extra sanitation takes extra time. While we are doing our best to keep everything running on time, it is possible we may to have get your game started a couple of minutes late so that we can sanitize everything properly to keep your group safe.